SkinCeuticals’ Physical Fusion UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 50 not only provides broad-spectrum sun protection from both burning and aging sun rays, but it also offers a universal tint that enhances your skin tone and boosts radiance. Designed to glide on smoothly without leaving behind any oily or white residue, this lightweight formula is water-resistant for up to 40 minutes.
- 5% Zinc Oxide (Z-Cote®): this microfine zinc oxide is a mineral filter that reflects sun rays to provide broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. The particle size and distribution characteristics spread evenly and provide a non-whitening effect on skin.
- 6% Titanium Dioxide: microfine titanium dioxide is a mineral SPF filter that acts as a weightless reflector on skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
- Artemia Salina: this plankton extract helps boost skin’s natural defenses and resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress.
- Translucent Color Spheres: iron oxide spheres that act as a color-infused technology to enhance natural skin tone and boost radiance while providing a universal tint for your skin tone.
- Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to skin tone without a white cast
- Water-resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
- Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free; non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive skin
Allure Best of Beauty 2013 Winner: Best Facial Sunscreen
Due to a manufacturer packaging change, item received may vary from product image.